A storm of light breaks the spell of darkness. I know what I must do. The light guides my hand. Onward.
While no map or guide could prepare you for what is lurking in the cold, dark depths, we can certainly prepare you for our latest limited release. Aquanauticon is an American-style sour focused on the fruit, with bright citrus aromatics immersed in a battle for dominance between pineapple and mango. A finish both mouthwatering and invigorating, Aquanauticon’s 5.5% ABV won’t drag you down, and is the perfect accompaniment to pair with nature’s warmer elements.
A journey of one billion light years in the blink of an eye. To some it felt like an eternity. Her majesty has returned to claim her throne.
From out of the darkness comes the light. Blinding Light Show IPA wields bold citrus and tropical flavours of illuminating refreshment. All that was hidden shall be revealed.
Who remembers funk metal? Our brewmaster was in a funk metal band and makes no excuses. It was cool at the time and what comes around often goes around. This bright coral-colored Berliner-inspired sour has pink guava and passionfruit with no notes of regret. A beer once limited and wrapped in mystery, this enigmatic American Sour Ale is now within your grasp.
Do not wrestle with dreams. Step into the shadows without fear. If one does not seek, one does not find.
The arduous road to hop enlightenment is wrought with chaos. Let the sentinel chaosmonger be your beacon to finding beer of character.
A Weizen Doppelbock featuring aromas of banana with hints of clove and vanilla, this German-style Ale has a full-bodied mouthfeel with a creamy and dry finish.
We sit on the edge of oblivion, but I must be more than a witness. After hesitation, I reach out to draw from the power of the void.
Our latest stout features a medium body with tons of dark chocolate aromas and flavors, paired with a roasted maltiness and a dry finish with just the right amount of bitterness.
Citrus and tropical hop varieties are gathered en masse to create this delicious WarPigs IPA.
Let serendipity show us the way.
Powered by solar flares and stoked by grim artisans, martian smiths craft the finest wares for exploring the Milky Way and beyond. Infused with coffee and vanilla.
Ethereal American Blonde Ale rising triumphant from the daily trials of monotony.
The storm before the calm.
A bright, citrusy and full-bodied WarPigs IPA with just enough malt to balance the profound bitterness.
It is not by will alone that we persevere, it is by the strength of the pack that we survive. Citrus hop aromas dominate in this Black IPA, backed by soft, roasted malt notes.
The road to Mars begins with aromas of vanilla and marshmallow. While the journey comes full circle with notes of banana, clove, and a hint of caramel. Balanced and nuanced, Mars Transfer Orbit is our ode to the hefeweizens of Bavaria, and exclusive to this variety pack.
With tempting aromas of rich, dark chocolate intermingling with citrus and tropical hop profiles from extensive dry-hopping, this medium-bodied Porter has a rich malt character which yields to a smooth, dry, chocolate-y finish. Ascend the plane to eternity with Nemesis Divina.
Featuring aromas of dried fruit and caramel with a medium-light body, Ominous Portent is a malt-forward Munich-style Dunkel with a dry, toasty finish. Consult the arcana. Remain calm. Do the work...
Our adoration of chocolate-like beverages can be traced back to at least 900 BC, and Xocolatl was one such drink first attributed to the ancient Mayans, and named later by the Aztecs, that loosely translated means "bitter water." Extremely nuanced with rich notes of cocoa, vanilla, and coffee, paired with just the slightest heat from the chiles, Raze the Dawn is a beer that rewards careful study - perfect to get lost in its many layers on cool autumn nights. And with an ABV of 6.8%, you'll be able to burn that candle long into… The Dawn.
Arise my faithful, for we have dwelt in the shadows far too long.
A full flavored and hoppy premium WarPigs lager with a light body and dry finish.
A dream that once shown bright, this crisp and hoppy lager shines with complex aromas of lemongrass and melon, and bright flavors of citrus and orange marmalade with a clean, dry finish. Strange Phenomena is reborn exclusively here.
Destiny is a double edged sword.
Stepping forward out of the shadows and flames, our first limited release of 2022 has arrived. This Belgian-style Tripel begins enticingly with fruity and spicy aromas, which are beguilingly mirrored in the flavor. A velvet-bodied ale that’s both delicate and complex, The Apparition’s dry finish calls out for more, while it’s 9.4% ABV is perfect for pondering that which exists in this world and beyond.
From across space and time, bearing long-forgotten truths of future’s past, here chants the witch, stirred from her fitful slumber. The sleeper must awaken.
1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
2. By entering this site you hereby affirm and warrant that you are twenty-one (21) years old or older. You acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Three Floyds Brewing LLC makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the United States. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to information regarding products and services, applies only to those provided or offered within the United States. The website is controlled, operated and administered by Three Floyds Brewing LLC from our offices within the USA. You agree that you will not use Three Floyds Brewing LLC content accessed through 3floyds.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
3. Visiting 3floyds.com or sending emails to its employees or representatives constitutes electronic communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. 3floyds.com may contain links to other websites (‘Linked Sites’). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Three Floyds Brewing LLC and Three Floyds Brewing LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Certain services made available via 3floyds.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the 3floyds.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Three Floyds Brewing LLC is not responsible for the content or actions of any third party site.
6. All content included as part of the service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the site, is the property of Three Floyds Brewing LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
7. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, recreate derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the site. 3floyds.com content is not for resale. Your use of the site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Three Floyds Brewing LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these terms.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Three Floyds Brewing LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the site, your violation of any terms of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Three Floyds Brewing LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any rights of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Three Floyds Brewing LLC in asserting any available defenses.
9. The information included in or available through the site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Three Floyds Brewing LLC and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site at any time.
10. Three Floyds Brewing LLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; all such information, products, services and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without warranty or condition of any kind. Three Floyds Brewing LLC disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
1. This statement of privacy applies to 3floyds.com and governs data collection and usage. By using the 3floyds.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
2. 3floyds.com may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you. Information about your computer hardware and software may be collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 3floyds.com website.
3. 3floyds.com does not collect, retain, sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties. 3floyds.com does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
5. This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be advised that any information that you access will be located in the United States, and that by accessing such information, you explicitly authorize the transfer and processing of this information within the United States.
6. 3floyds.com will occasionally update this statement of privacy. 3floyds.com encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how 3floyds.com is protecting your information.